The Podiatrists at Yarrawonga Health have specialised skills and knowledge in assessing, diagnosing and treating disorders of the feet and legs. In conjunction with the Foot Care Nurses, they provide services in the outpatient clinic at the Health Hub, and in the residential aged care facilities.
The services provided include care for conditions of the feet including:
- Foot and knee pain
- Pressure lesions (corns, ulcers)
- Nail care including surgery for ingrown toenails.
- Assessment and referral for orthotics
- Foot-care for patients with diabetes and other chronic diseases
- Children and adolescents for foot and nail problems.
Health Hub Reception
Address: 30 Piper Street, Yarrawonga, VIC 3730
Phone: (03) 5743 8501
Australian Podiatry Association
Brochure – Dry Skin and Cracked Heels
Brochure – Preventing Chilblains