Whilst coronavirus (COVID-19) has an increasing impact on the health care system urge the community to stay vigilant and up to date with the latest information. Please continue to practice social distancing, wash hands regularly and if you are feeling unwell, stay at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read Coronavirus FAQ's here
Victorian Border Closures
The Victorian State Government has implemented a traffic light permit system for anyone wishing to enter Victoria.
Areas across Australia will be designated green, orange or red by the Chief Health Officer based on public health advice. View information about the zones here: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/victorian-travel-permit-system?fbclid=IwAR2Im8lyrER-bdDfXxp4ud1esltY_yZXcfWED97-UQMvydrHjDGJb0tvPT4
Apply for Victorian Permits here: https://www.service.vic.gov.au/services/border-permit/home
If you’re a resident of one of the following local government areas, you don’t need a cross-border permit. You can use your driver licence or other form of photo ID as evidence of your address. This will allow you to cross the border.
Victorian local government areas: Alpine, Benalla, Bendigo, Buloke, Campaspe, East Gippsland, Gannawarra, Indigo, Loddon, Mildura, Moira, Shepparton, Swan Hill, Towong, Wangaratta, Wodonga and Yarriambiack.
NSW local government areas: Albury City, Balranald, Bega Valley, Berrigan, Broken Hill, Edward River, Federation, Greater Hume, Hay, Lockhart, Murray River, Murrumbidgee, Snowy Monaro, Snowy Valleys, Wagga Wagga, and Wentworth.
Please also refer to this link for more information.
Info can be found here:
NSW COVID-19 Updates
NSW case numbers and statistics: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/find-facts-about-covid-19#locations-connected-with-covid-19-cases
COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation visiting hours have temporarily been changed.
All visitors will be screened by a staff member at our health services entrances, external to the building and incur a temperature check, every time there is entry into the facility and have their contact details recorded. Our screeners will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as a precautionary protective measure. We will kindly ask you to leave, if your presence may place patients, residents or staff at risk. From today, the following restrictions will apply:
- All Visitors are booked through YH Centralised Visitor booking service by calling 5743 8565.
- Visiting hours are strictly between 2pm – 7pm.
- Visitors visiting between 2pm – 4pm please enter via Entry 2
- Visitors visiting between 4pm – 7pm please enter via entry 1
- There are no age limits on visitors
- 2 x visitors per patient for 1 hours per day.
- Density limits will apply to patients in a shared room.
- For single rooms the maximum number of visitors is two
- For double rooms the maximum number of visitors is two
- Karana & Allawah visiting hours are between 9:30am - 11:30am and 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
- Warrina visiting hours are between 9:30am - 11:30am and 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- No limits on number of visitors, however social distancing and room density limits apply.
In addition to the restrictions listed above; Additional visitor arrangements can be made by appointment, by contacting Nurse Unit Managers.