Yarrawonga Health COVID-19 Testing Clinic
COVID-19 tests are available at Yarrawonga Health by appointment only. If you have any of the following symptoms, please stay at home and contact us to arrange a test.
- Sore Throat
- Fever or Chills
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell or taste
Find out if you should be tested for COVID-19: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/getting-tested
Register and Book for a COVID-19 Test at Yarrawonga Health:
Yarrawonga Health utilises the Department of Health Test Tracker for COVID-19 swabbing registration and tracking. Your COVID-19 registration form can be completed online and this will save time in the booking process.
- To register for your COVID-19 test, click here and complete the questions
- You will then receive a text with your unique registration number (valid for 90 days and can be used for multiple tests at any site using Test Tracker).
- To make an appointment time for your test, you must ring the Yarrawonga Health COVID clinic on the day of your test to book a time (quote registration number if you have completed online registration).
- If unable to complete registration yourself, call the COVID clinic (57438111, Option 0 between 8:30am and 1:30pm) on the day you require the test and they will complete on your behalf.
- Once the swab is completed, a further text will be sent from The Department of Health with information on what to do after being tested.
- Notification of a negative COVID result will also be sent by text (usually within 24 hrs of test being done).
Yarrawonga Health COVID-19 Clinic Details:
PH: (03) 57438111 Option 0
Location: Acute Unit, Entry 1 - Lynch St Yarrawonga Victoria 3730
Please arrive at your exact appointment time.