Yarrawonga Health COVID-19 Testing Clinic
COVID-19 tests are available at Yarrawonga Health COVID-19 testing clinic 7 days a week. If you have visited an identified exposure site or have any of the following symptoms, please stay at home and get tested.
- Sore Throat
- Fever or Chills
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell or taste
Pre-Register a COVID-19 Test at Yarrawonga Health:
Yarrawonga Health utilises the Department of Health Test Tracker for COVID-19 swabbing registration and tracking. Your COVID-19 registration form can be completed online and this will save time in the booking process.
- To register for your COVID-19 test, click here and complete the questions
- You will then receive a text with your unique registration number (valid for 90 days and can be used for multiple tests at any site using Test Tracker).
- Then present to the Yarrawonga Health testing Clinic between 9:30am – 12:00pm to receive your COVID-19 test.
- Once the swab is completed, a further text will be sent from The Department of Health with information on what to do after being tested.
- Notification of a negative COVID result will also be sent by text (usually within 24 hrs of test being done).
Yarrawonga Health COVID-19 Clinic Details:
No appointment required
7 Days a week
9:30am – 12:00pm
Location: Yarrawonga Fire Brigade Running Track, Woods Road, Yarrawonga, VIC 3730.