Yarrawonga Health COVID-19 Testing
Everyone’s first option should be to use a RAT. They are quick and highly accurate, particularly if you have symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19. If you test positive on a RAT, you are considered a positive case and you must follow the checklist and report your result via https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist-cases.
When required, COVID-19 PCR Testing is now available via a walk-up clinic at Yarrawonga Health Urgent Care Centre (Entrance 1) Monday-Sunday 2pm-3pm (Please note,due to a high volume of Urgent Care presentations there may be extended wait times). Priority for PCR testing is currently for the following groups:
- People aged over 65 years.
- People with chronic health conditions
- People presenting with moderate to severe symptoms.
- People who are unvaccinated or overdue for booster vaccination.
- People who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
- Pregnant women, including those 2 weeks post-partum.
Yarrawonga Health utilises the Department of Health Test Tracker for COVID-19 testing and tracking. Your COVID-19 registration form can be completed online and this will save time at your testing appointment. https://testtracker.covid19.dhhs.vic.gov.au/citizen-prefill.
Find another COVID-19 Testing Clinic
Northeast Health Wangaratta - COVID-19 Testing
NCN Health Cobram - COVID-19 Testing
Murrumbidgee Local Health District - COVID-19 Testing