Yarrawonga Health COVID-19 Testing Clinic
COVID-19 tests are available at Yarrawonga Health COVID-19 testing clinic 3 days a week. If you have been deemed a close contact or have any of the following symptoms, please stay at home and get tested.
- Sore Throat
- Fever or Chills
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell or taste
Pre-Register a COVID-19 Test at Yarrawonga Health:
Yarrawonga Health utilises the Department of Health Test Tracker for COVID-19 swabbing registration and tracking. Your COVID-19 registration form can be completed online and this will save time in the booking process.
- To register for your COVID-19 test, click here and complete the questions
- You will then receive a text with your unique registration number (valid for 90 days and can be used for multiple tests at any site using Test Tracker).
- Then present to the Yarrawonga Health testing Clinic during opening times to receive your COVID-19 test.
- Once the swab is completed, a further text will be sent from The Department of Health with information on what to do after being tested.
- Notification of a negative COVID result will also be sent by text.
Yarrawonga Health COVID-19 Clinic Details:
No appointment required
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
From 8.00am -10.00am
Location: Yarrawonga Fire Brigade Running Track, Woods Road, Yarrawonga, VIC 3730.
Please note: the closing times may change due to community demand and weather conditions
Average wait time is 30 minutes
Access to Rapid Antigen Tests at Yarrawonga Health Testing site
A limited amount of Rapid Antigen Testing (RATs) are available from the Woods Road Testing Site.
Everyone’s first option should be to use a rapid antigen test.
They are quick and highly accurate, particularly if you have symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you have symptoms or you are a contact, and you can't access a rapid antigen test, you should get a PCR test.
- If you can't access either test at the moment, isolate at home until you can.
If you test positive on a rapid antigen test, you are a case and you must follow your checklist and report your result.
Two RATs will be provided per person for Day 1 and Day 6 testing. These must be recorded on the DHS tracking system.
To access a RAT from our testing site;
PCR tests also continue to be provided at the Woods Rd. Testing Site. Please have a PCR if you have COVID 19 symptoms and cannot access a RAT, prior to surgery or if it is a workplace requirement.
Find another COVID-19 Testing Clinic
Northeast Health Wangaratta - COVID-19 Testing
NCN Health Cobram - COVID-19 Testing
Murrumbidgee Local Health District - COVID-19 Testing