Welcome to Yarrawonga Health’s website. We are located on the magnificent Murray River and the shores of Lake Mulwala, right on the border of Victoria and New South Wales.
We are a 119 bed (including Aged Care) fully integrated rural public health service. We employ around 300 staff and service a 100 km radius area with an estimated catchment area of around 10,000 people. We are located in North East Victoria about 350 km north east of Melbourne. Our guiding vision is to strengthen health in our community through excellence and innovation.
- Respect We are accepting and inclusive of the needs, expectations, beliefs and confidentiality of all people..
- Excellence We strive to deliver the highest standards and best outcomes, every time.
- Integrity We are open, honest and transparent, and accountable for our actions.
- Compassion We are empathetic and responsive to the individual needs of every consumer and their families.
- Collaboration We work as one team to deliver the best health outcomes for all consumers.
We embrace our role of improving the health and wellbeing of the Yarrawonga and surrounding communities through providing accessible, high quality, patient centered and sustainable health care in a rural setting