Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation visiting hours have temporarily been changed.
All visitors will be required to sign in via our digital kiosks located at every entry. A staff member will be available to assist you. This system takes an image of you upon your first visit and stores this information securely in accordance with national and state privacy legislation and Yarrawonga Health data integrity policies. The system prints you a label that identifies your name and the time you signed in and the expected departure time. We will kindly ask you to leave, if your presence may place patients, residents or staff at risk.
- All visitors must schedule visits via phone call by contacting 5743 8565 between 9am – 4pm 7 days a week.
- All visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- All visitors must report to Entry 2 (medical Imaging) entrance to be escorted to the requested visiting area.
- The following visiting restrictions apply:
• All Visitors are booked through YH Centralised Visitor booking service by calling 5743 8565.
• Visiting hours are strictly between 2pm – 7pm.
• Visitors visiting between 2pm – 4pm please enter via Entry 2
• Visitors visiting between 4pm – 7pm please enter via entry 1
• There are no age limits on visitors • There are no time limits on visits.
• There are no limits on the number of visits or frequency of visits.
• Density limits will apply to patients in a shared room.
• For single rooms the maximum number of visitors is two
• For double rooms the maximum number of visitors is two
• All Visitors over the age of 12 must wear a mask
- Karana & Allawah visiting hours are between 9:30am - 11:30am and 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
- Warrina visiting hours are between 9:30am - 11:30am and 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- No visitor limits, however density limits and social distancing still applies
In addition to the restrictions listed above; Additional visitor arrangements can be made by appointment, by contacting Nurse Unit Managers.