COVID-19 Visitor Guidelines
Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation visiting hours have temporarily been changed.
All visitors will be screened at our health services entrances, external to the building, upon entry into the facility and have their contact details recorded. We will kindly ask you to leave, if your presence may place patients, residents, or staff at risk.
- All Visitors will be asked if they have worked or volunteered at a hotel quarantine site in the last 14 days.
- All Visitors will be required to declare if they have visited a current Australian Exposure site.
- Strictly no visits, access or entry is allowed accept for permitted purposes only.
- Any special circumstances including maternity and end of life care visits, to be organised with Nurse Unit Manger.
- Strictly no visits, access or entry is allowed into Residential Aged Care Facilities accept for permitted purposes only.
- Strictly no resident outings.
Yarrawonga Health has enhanced screening process, all visitors must declare if they have recently visited any Australian exposure sites. Anyone who has will be required to have a COVID test and will not be permitted entry into the health service. Please refer to below links for current exposure sites.
Victoria - https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/case-locations-and-outbreaks
NSW - https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates...
Queensland - https://www.qld.gov.au/.../current-status/contact-tracing