Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation visiting hours have temporarily been changed.
All visitors will be screened by a staff member at our health services entrances, external to the building and incur a temperature check, every time there is entry into the facility and have their contact details recorded. Our screeners will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as a precautionary protective measure. We will kindly ask you to leave, if your presence may place patients, residents or staff at risk. From today, the following restrictions will apply to our Aged Care units:
- Visiting hours are strictly between 10am – 7pm.
- Each patient can have up to two (2) care and support visits each day, of a maximum of two (2) people, for a maximum of two (2) hours.
- Visiting hours are strictly between 9:30am - 11:30am and 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Strictly NO visits between 12pm - 1pm
- 1 visit per day.
- Visiting is restricted to 2 visitors per day.
- Visits are restricted to a total of 2 hour a day.
- Long visits can be arranged for special visits with Nurse Unit Managers