Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation visiting hours have temporarily been changed.
All visitors will be screened by a staff member at our health services entrances, external to the building and incur a temperature check, every time there is entry into the facility and have their contact details recorded. Our screeners will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as a precautionary protective measure. We will kindly ask you to leave, if your presence may place patients, residents or staff at risk. From today, the following restrictions will apply:
- All visitors must schedule visits via phone call by contacting 5743 8565 between 9am – 4pm 7 days a week.
- All visits must be scheduled t least 24 hours in advance.
- All visitors must report to Entry 2 (medical Imaging) entrance to be escorted to the requested visiting area.
- The following visiting restrictions apply:
Visiting hours are between: 2:00pm – 7:00pm 7 Days a week
- Each patient can have one (1) visitor, once (1) a day, for up to one (1) hour a day.
- All visitors must be above the age of 18.
- Any special circumstances including maternity and end of life care visits, to be organised with Nurse Unit Manger.
Visiting hours are strictly between: 9:30am - 11:30am and 3:30pm - 3:30pm
- Strictly NO visits between 12pm - 1pm
- 1 visit per day.
- Visiting is restricted to one (1) visitor per visit.
- Visits are restricted to 1 hour a day.
- Visitors must be over the age of 16
All visitors, visiting patients and residents are now required to wear a single use mask. Masks will be provided upon screening into the facility.
In addition to the restrictions listed above; Additional visitor arrangements can be made by appointment on a case by case basis due to complexities of our duty of care and infection and control procedures. This can be arranged by contacting Nurse Unit Managers.