Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation visiting hours have temporarily been changed.
- Visitors will need to use the intercom at each entry.
- No visitors under the age of 16. Patients will be accepted.
- Aged Care: Maximum of 1 visitor for a maximum of 2 hours per resident.
- Acute: Visiting hours will be between 3pm - 7pm with only 1 person at a time for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Community services Health Hub: Doors will be closed, Please use the door bell and a staff member will attend to you.
- Exceptions to visiting rules will apply in exceptional circumstances.