COVID-19 Visitor Guidelines
For Permitted Purposes Only:
- Up to two visitors at one time
- Do not have to be from the same household
- No time limits
- No more than two visitors per day
- Visiting hours are between 9:30am - 11:30am and 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- Limit of 5 visitors per day
- All visitors will be screened prior to entry into the health service, including vaccination status
Yarrawonga Health has enhanced screening process, all visitors must declare if they have recently visited any Australian exposure sites. Anyone who has will be required to have a COVID test and will not be permitted entry into the health service. Please refer to below links for current exposure sites.
Victoria - https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/case-locations-and-outbreaks
NSW - https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates...
Queensland - https://www.qld.gov.au/.../current-status/contact-tracing