Yarrawonga Health (YH) is a Public Health Service required to be compliant with Health Purchasing Victoria contracts and policies.
As health service requirements cover a very broad spectrum of goods and services, prospective suppliers are encouraged to contact the YH Health Manager of Corporate & Residential Business Services on 03 5743 8156 or Facilities Manager on 03 5743 8154 to determine what opportunities there might be for their business to supply goods and/or services to YH.
Internal Auditor at Yarrawonga Health
Expressions of interest are sought for the provision of an Internal Auditor at Yarrawonga Health for a four year period.
- Prepare reports (written and verbal) for the Corporate Governance committee.
- Review annual internal audit plan to ensure highest risk areas are covered.
- Perform a high quality, risk-focused assurance work to satisfy the requirements of the Standing Directions of the Minister of Finance under the Financial Management Act.
- Provide updates to Financial Services Manager of changes to the Standing Directions of the Minister of Finance.
- Review; systems, operation and adequacy of controls.
- Evaluate the extent of compliance with established policies and procedures and the accuracy of management information.
- Identify and advise Yarrawonga Health on process improvement opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Professional accounting, finance, risk and/or internal audit qualifications.
- Chartered Accountant, Certified Practicing Accountant.
- Experience in external or internal accounting particularly with a strong preference for healthcare experience.
Full details of expression of interest – Click here
Together with your proposal, Yarrawonga Health requests the names of two referees who utilize your services.
Tenders close 5:00pm Saturday 5th June, 2021
Complaints Relating to Procurement Activities
Purchase Order - Terms and Conditions
Annual Procurement Activity Plan 2019-2020