Yarrawonga Health encourages you to support your local hospital by using your private health insurance.
By choosing to use your private health insurance at Yarrawonga Health you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- No ‘out of pocket’ expenses for accommodation, theatre radiology and pathology
- Treatment provided by a consultant/surgeon/specialist
- Excess payments and co-payments that apply to your insurance policy will be covered by Yarrawonga Health
- Free TV rental
- Free telephone calls
- Free daily newspaper from Monday to Friday.
- Help us to help you
Using your private health insurance will actively support us to:
- Maintain facilities
- Purchase new equipment
- Recruit more staff
- Improve patient services.
For more information phone the Patient Services team on (03) 57 438 156