All feedback is appreciated
Feedback is treated confidentially with information used for the purpose of reviewing and improving care and services.
Why do we encourage feedback?
- Provides information what we do well, and what we could do better
- Assists in the allocation of resources to make improvements in the most appropriate areas
What type of feedback can you provide?
- Compliments – are an opportunity to recognise and acknowledge the work done by staff throughout the Health Service
- Complaints – are investigated with in each department concerned and suitable actions taken
- Suggestions – for improvement – are considered independently with regard to relevance and feasibility, and adopting where appropriate
What happens with feedback?
- Managed by Quality Department
- Entered onto feedback register and reviewed
- Serious complaints or those unable to be resolved at departmental level are referred to Executive staff for action.
Feedback box and forms located
- Front reception of Administration building
- Front reception Health Hub
- Acute Facility
How can you provide feedback?
- Speak directly to staff member
- Complete a Compliment/Complaints form
- Write a letter directly to CEO, Director of Clinical Services or Quality Manager
- Complete the electronic form below
Feedback can also be made to the Health Complaints Commissioner Victoria Toll free
PH: 1300 582 113
Or the Aged Care quality and Safety Commission Toll Free
PH 1300 951 822