Yarrawonga Health Dietitians are able to provide nutritional advice to promote good health. Our staff are available throughout the health service in the acute and dialysis inpatient wards, the residential aged care facilities, and for outpatients to access at the Health Hub.
The services provided may include:
- Personal consultation, assessment and support for illness and issues such as healthy eating, diabetes, weight change, allergies, sports nutrition and cardiovascular disease.
- Nutrition screening and support in illness and aged care.
- Dietary assessment and education for individuals and groups
- Support for school and community healthy eating strategies.
- Health promotion education on topics such as healthy eating, healthy bones, diabetes, healthy heart and healthy weight.
Health Hub Reception
Address: 30 Piper Street, Yarrawonga, VIC 3730
Phone: (03) 5743 8501
Australian Dietary Guidelines
Better Health Channel
Australian Healthy Food Guide