Occupational Therapy can help you to better manage day to day activities. Our Occupational Therapists offer services to people across all aspects of the health service, from the acute inpatient ward, to the residential aged care facilities, and in the community both at the Health Hub and at client’s homes.
These services may include:
- Individual therapy to address difficulties in specific tasks (eg. Showering, dressing, eating, community access and activities, home duties).
- Advice on aides and equipment (eg. grab rails, shower chairs, alarms and scooters).
- Assisting you to make changes in managing your daily activities.
- Home assessment and modification to promote independence and safety.
- Group education sessions on topics such as stress management, energy conservation, falls prevention, etc.
- Pressure care advice.
- Personal alarm information and prescription
- Upper limb rehabilitation from injury, post surgery or neurological episode.
- Assessment of cognition and management strategies
- Assistance with access to funding for health equipment or home modifications
- Support for children with developmental delay or problems with fine motor tasks.
Health Hub Reception
Address: 33 Piper Street, Yarrawonga, VIC 3730
Phone: (03) 5743 8501
Occupational Therapy Australia