Physiotherapists work with clients to enhance mobility and quality of life by using suitable treatments for an injury or condition.
Physiotherapists help people to gain as much pain free movement and physical independence as possible so they can resume their normal job or lifestyle. Our physiotherapy staff work right across the health service, from the acute inpatient ward, to the residential aged care facilities, and in the community at the Health Hub. These services may include:
- Outpatient physiotherapy (management of musculoskeletal conditions, injuries, pain, exercise).
- Mobility assessments and provision of walking aids.
- Assessment and management of falls and balance problems.
- Antenatal and postnatal physiotherapy.
- Rehabilitation following injuries or surgery.
- Cardiac and Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Paediatric Physiotherapy (including orthopaedic, neurological and developmental conditions).
- Falls and Balance Group.
Health Hub Reception
Address: 30 Piper Street, Yarrawonga, VIC 3730
Phone: (03) 5743 8501
Australian Physiotherapy Association
VicHealth – Physical Activity Page
Better Health Channel – Physical Activity Page