Many Mobs Community Support Group
Many Mobs is a community orientated organisation in the local Yarrawonga - Mulwala area to service north and south sides of the Murray River. Many Mobs is ran by local indigenous peoples, for all people.
Many Mobs mission is to bring people together and make connections
- Listen, help and guide where possible
- Refer you to suitable organisations for assistance
- Create a warm, friendly, supportive a relaxed environment
Many Mobs Community group is to have many sub branches of Many Mobs Australia Wide, to support and encourage all communities.
- Support with everyday issues
- Support to those who feel alone
- Care and respect for each others feelings
- Provide experienced guest speakers on relevant and current topics.
Many Mobs Yarn-up's
Many Mobs vision is to being everyone together from both sides of the river to share culture, knowledge, stories and traditions. Many Mobs invite anyone, regardless of what mob you are from to join in monthly Yarn-ups on the second Tuesday of each month at the Yarrawonga Health Clinical Education Centre.
2021 Yarn-up dates:
- Tuesday 13th April 2021
- Tuesday 11th May 2021
- Tuesday 8th June 2021
- Tuesday 13th July 2021
- Tuesday 10th August 2021
- Tuesday 14th September 2021
- Tuesday 12th October 2021
- Tuesday 9th November 2021
- Tuesday 14th December 2021
PH: 0472 694 564